Due to the continued growth of our company and a vast number of new contracts, we are currently recruiting
- Electricians x 2
We require a fully qualified electrician for work on current and upcoming projects.The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Reactive make safe electrics.
- Fault finding and establishing power.
- Car charger installations.
- Gathering information for an estimator to quote for further works.
- Liaising with other trades on Home Emergency works.
- Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the industry. Being sympathetic to the customers situation during Home Emergency situation.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in this country and must possess:
- 18th edition qualifications with Knowledge of inspection and testing
- Current clean drivers licence
- ECS Card
- Experience 3 years minimum.
- Ability to perform electrical maintenance of commercial property.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
The successful applicant will enjoy working to deadlines, be focused, be passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure when needed.
This position includes vehicle, uniform, smart phone and 29 days’ holiday per year.
If this vacancy appeals to you or anyone you know, Please click the link below to apply via Universal Jobmatch or to apply to us directly, please contact us via the “contact us” page or by email at email@example.com