Due to the continued growth of our company and a vast number of new contracts, we are currently recruiting a plumber/Gas engineer for work on current and future projects.
This post would ideally suit a candidate based in the East of Scotland.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Onsite work and management of commercial and industrial facilities
- Fault finding
- Labour management including other plumbers/Gas engineers, apprentices and subcontractors
- Ordering and receiving of materials
- On call shift rota allocation
- Liaising with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works
- Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the building/sub-contracting industry
The successful candidate must have the right to work in this country and must possess:
- Current drivers licence
- Fully qualified (Plumbing & Gas)
- Experience across a broad range of plumbing/Gas work (Internal & External)
- Ability to perform full plumbing/Gas installations, maintenance of commercial and industrial facilities
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of current standards and regulations
The successful applicant will enjoy working to deadlines, be focused, be passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure when needed.
This position includes vehicle, uniform, mobile phone, Ipad and 29 days’ holiday per year.
If this vacancy appeals to you or anyone you know, please click the link below to apply via Indeed
or to apply to us directly, please contact us via the “contact us” page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org